Why do Micropigmentation?
Micropigmentation is ideal for the person who wants to shortened their time getting ready, feels washed-out without any makeup on, or has a hard time getting their eyeliner or brows even. You will wake up looking beautiful with a natural look for daytime, and an easy-to-add-to base for when you want a heavier look at night or for a special event. Permanent makeup is possible through a procedure called micropigmentation in which pigment is implanted into the dermal layer of the skin. A small group of needles gently pushes the pigment into the skin, resulting in long lasting colour for the brows, eyeliner and lips.
Who Benefits from Micropigmentation
- Everyone, from the youth to the elderly, who desires a soft and natural appearance enhancement
- Post surgical/injury, those seeking reconstruction of areolas after surgery; camouflage of scarring from burns, surgery, accidents or injuries; redefinition of facial features
- Those who suffer from Alopecia areata or universalis and have lost some or all of their facial hair, including eyebrows and/or eyelashes
- Chemotherapy patients with full or partial hair loss
- Individuals with Vitiligo – a condition where there is a loss of pigment in certain areas
- Individuals who want to look their best throughout activities such as swimming, hiking, biking, tennis, aerobics, and don’t want to worry about “sweating off” or reapplying cosmetics
- Allergies and sensitive skin- these individuals often can’t wear certain cosmetics
- Visually impaired – often have difficulty applying their cosmetics
- Motor impaired – including arthritics, Parkinson`s disease, multiple sclerosis, stroke survivors, and those with unsteady hands who cannot apply their own makeup
- Entertainers professionals (actresses, musicians, models)
- Men who want a natural feature enhancement
- Women who want to look their best all the time, even when they wake up
- Mothers and busy professionals who don`t have the time for makeup